Thursday, February 11, 2010

the Olympics are happening FOR REAL :(

You just gotta get a load of this Olympic shit. There are ga-jillions of people walking around in down parkas and it's like 12 fucking degrees. I keep getting sweaty when walking around in my winter coat. It is basically spring. GET REAL! Maybe I am evil because I find it super funny that Cypress mountain has NO SNOW and all the exciting ski type events are happening there.... ha ha! I took a photo of some horrendous buskers the other day... the street acts that have come out of the woodwork for this event are startling (to say the least)... the guys pictured above were attempting some sort of new jazz/rock type shit. The dude with the sax has long hair that is completely BRAIDED. What the hell did you just get back from Mexico? He has two front braids tied back behind his ears so that his braids do not fall into his face while he is jamming out on his sax. This is only one example of what my eyes and ears must endure every time I step outside of my apartment (which is in the heart of OLYMPIA). Oh well, we get free meals at work for the next two weeks so I'll just try to remain positive.

1 comment:

  1. I only want to read your Olympic commentary, Carrie. Truly the best. TRULY.

    ReplyDelete