Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Holy Shit





OK. Whoa. It just took me for-fucking-EVER to sign in to this shit. Compleeteley forgot how.
ANYWAY!
I realized the other day that I could take SILENT photo's with my iPhone.... this immediately inspired me to start BLOGGING. I will never, ever get used to that retarded word. I still think it's worse than "tweeting" which is obviously some sort of sick joke being played on us by a team of alien's that are secretly ruling the world (more on them later).

Now I just have to figure out how to get these beauties up on here.
So I still don't know how to put the pics in specific places so they're all just up there hanging out. I intend to hone my skills and get some seriously amazing silent shots and share them with the entire UNIVERSE. (I am getting distracted. Either a family of skunks just sprayed outside my apartment window or someone nearby is smoking some serious GANJA. puff puff pass muthafuckaaa)

I'm not going to bother explaining the photo's up there. I feel as though I should take the time to figure out how to publish these things properly so that my life is easier and happier.

K.

PS: I'm listening to Jesus and Mary Chain (Psycho Candy) and the amp isn't grounded properly so it keeps fading in and out as if a ghost is messing with me.... and also the inner sleeve has all these pictures that look exactly like BEN (pictured above with our $70 jam space key saved from the gutter) It's tripping me out!

1 comment:

  1. You can use Picasa to host your pics, then link to them from blogger. Both are google products.
    On a side note, Kid Rock at the top looks like me.

    ReplyDelete